Monday, May 24, 2010

The process is EVERYTHING!

So as I was doing stair sprints at Taylorsville highschool, it occurred to me I'd like to start a video journal of what I'm going through. It's VERY different than what I've done in the past; in part, because the time is just right for this now, at 53, with kids grown and having learned a TON (no pun intended) about myself, the world, life, and my place in it. So while this started out as just a fun snippet for me to look back on, I'm beginning to feel it has so much more significance than that; for me, and maybe for others too. I'm beginning with that first video clip Carl took of me at the high school and some random thoughts I was having that day. I'll add to this as my motivation and inspiration flow. It's a little scary even for me; not knowing what I'll feel inclined to share, and this being so personal a process. But here goes!
Hope you enjoy the ride with me :)

1 comment:

Literature Goddess said...

Miss you so much! Blessings on your progress--and future accomplishments! You go, Girl!

Sending hugs,

Lara